Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Blue Ridge Mountain Summer Landscape, Pink Wildflowers Art, Palette Knife Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, SOLD

I love summers in the Blue Ridge Mountains!  Everything seems to glow, and take your breath away.

SOLD

  Painted with a palette knife and full of texture.  

I tried my best to get the same vibrant colors I saw around me.

If you have a chance to take a road trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains, I highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol




1 comment:

hmuxo said...

this is absolutely beautiful Carol...I love the colors.
I'm a little confused...I know you go to Florida but is this a permanent move from Ashville? My cousin lived in Ashville but she just moved to Apache Junction, Arizona. So no more visits to one of my favorite states...
North Carolina. If you ever get a moment google Apache Junction.... SO beautiful. The best of luck with your move...