Sunday, February 28, 2021

Beach House or Coastal Home Wall Decor, "A Crabby Day" Original Oil Painting, 9x12" , Daily Painter, Small Oil Painting, sold

 

 This is my constant companion on my beach walks.  Always scurrying around a step or two out of reach.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/943763918/crab-on-the-beach-oil-painting-coastal?ref=shop_home_active_4&frs=1


It is always fun to try some new subject matter.  I tend to get in ruts with my painting.....all landscapes, or flowers, flowers, flowers.  I am constantly trying to change things up, so it was a pleasure to paint this little guy.

I remember the day I took this reference photo, although it was many years ago.  As I was painting, my mind would wander back to this beautiful day on the beach, the crashing waves and the smell of salt in the air.  

This little guy took me on a journey, maybe he will do the same for you.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol
www.Carolaschiff.com


 

No comments: