Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MIAMI SUNRISE, 5X7, OIL, ABSTRACT, SOLD


When I stand at the easel these days, I have no idea what is going to come out. It is an exciting journey, but also scary. After several days of abstract paintings, I have the desire to paint in a more realistic style, just to see if I can still do it. Insecure me!!
I have decided to have a mini 24/hour sale on my Etsy site, every Thursday. I pick one painting and cut the price in half for 24 hours only. Last week, Gabriele from Vancouver, BC was the lucky winner. Check it out tomorrow!

3 comments:

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Wow, Carol, you have been so prolific over the holidays. I didn't even pick up a brush! I love your previous post, Cocoa Beach. What a great place to be. And a great painting. Love the composition with the walkway in the foreground. Great color contrast in this one.
All the best for 2010 and happy painting!

Becky Joy said...

Nice little abstract. Your brushwork, as always, is wonderful. Have a Happy New Year.

Art with Liz said...

Love your abstract work Carol!