Monday, October 15, 2012

Mossy Oak, 9x12, SOLD

A very nice woman sent me several of her husband's gorgeous photographs, and asked if I would paint from them.  I was happy to do so and today I want to share one with you.

SOLD
The photo showed an old oak, back lit by the late afternoon sun.  I did my best to capture the sun's glow.
I sent her several images along the way, asking for her preference about this and that.


I feel this was a real achievement  between the  three of us.

We will be working together on several more pieces.  I am sure they will become family favorites because of the interaction of these two wonderful clients.




5 comments:

martinealison said...

Un joli moyen de communication... Une très belle peinture.
Gros bisous

Marla said...

Nice! I like all those beautiful colors in the grass.

ashok said...

beautiful!

hmuxo said...

VERY nice painting, Carol...!!!

shirley fachilla said...

Sounds as though you have a wonderful collaboration going.
Your painting has a real sense of serenity. It's lovely.