Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Small Oil Still Life, Floral, "Sunflower and Hydrangea" 6x8"

I am writing this post on New Year's Eve, trying to get a little ahead on my postings.  I have a busy few weeks ahead of me and I want to have new postings for you.

95 + 6.50




I hope you are not tired and bored of my still life florals.  I have posted several in the past few weeks and I still have more lined up to paint.

Most of my time has been taken up painting commissions in the last few weeks, so these florals are like a little decompression chamber for me.


As much as I enjoy the holidays, it is good to get back in the studio on a regular basis again.  I have lots of new techniques and subject matter that I plan to try in the upcoming months.  My head seems to be full of new ideas which makes me want to jump around from one subject to another.

I thank all of you for being my readers and following my work on my blog as well as Facebook, Daily Painters Gallery and Daily Paintworks.  I have also opened a new site on CFAI and have two sites on Etsy so I keep very busy.  Many days, it seems I spend more time on the computer than in the studio!

No comments: