Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Fall Landscape, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, One Last Autumn Painting, 6x8" Oil on Canvas

I know, I know!  By now, you are sick and tired of hearing me go on about fall in the mountains!  I promise, this is my last little autumn painting.


Purchase Here

I am trying to bring additional color, and different color into my art.  This time of year is perfect!  I tend to be a cool hue kind of girl, so inspiration is easy with fall colors everywhere.


Hmmmm!  I think I could become fond of the "other" side of the color wheel.  In any case, change is always a good thing.

Feeling Orange,
Carol
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

I could never get tired of seeing your Fall paintings! Please post more! This one is wonderful!!!