Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Painting on Sale, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Blue Ridge Barn" by Carol Schiff, 6x8 Original

This week I am featuring one of my beloved barn paintings. Don't really understand my fascination with barns, but fascinated I am!  This is a reproduction of a pioneer barn and is located in the Ocnaluftee Visitor Center.

purchase here
96 minus 25 rebate

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $95.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.


This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  The sale expires at 12:01 a.m. Friday November 7, 2014.

Thank you for reading my blog today!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

LOVE it! I have the same fascination with barns! Wonderful
work, Carol.

Jane Hunt said...

I love barns too Carol - gorgeous!