Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Small Landscape Painting, daily painting, small oil painting, "Intercoastal Island", by Carol Schiff, SOLD

Today's painting on sale is a scene from my area of Florida.  The intracoastal waterway runs down the east coast of Florida and our city is one of many that grew on it's banks.  The waterway has many little islands that have become boater's favorites for picnics and camping overnight.

purchase here
SOLD

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $89.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

Can you believe that the holiday season is upon us all ready.  Each year seems to go faster and faster.  I have been busy taking price reductions on many of my paintings on my Etsy site.  If you have an art lover on your list, please consider checking my site for a very special and unique gift.   www.CarolSchiffStudio.Etsy.com


Thank you for reading my blog today.  Eat more turkey!!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I never think of Florida as anything but having sunshine supreme days so this one got my attention I really like the way you painted the stormy sky and the color of the light.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful piece Carol. I can see why you sold it!