Thursday, November 13, 2014

Small Seascape | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | The Pastel Sea by Carol Schiff | 8x10 Original SOLD

This small seascape is the result of an early morning trip to the beach.  I arrived just as the sun was breaking over the horizon.  The waves were churning as the morning light cast pastel colors on the water.

SOLD
 It never fails to amaze me that the ocean seems to have a different character each time I visit.  Violent or calm waves or no waves at all and color changes minute to minute.

detail


Thank you for viewing my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kim Putnam said...

I really like your think use of paint especially in rendering the white of the waves breaking on the beach. Are you painting in oil?

AK said...

Sea fascinates me too. These are lovely works Carol.