Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Painting on Sale | Small Oil Painting | Daily Painting | Figurative Painting | Dressing for Dinner by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Original

A painting of my granddaughter playing dress up, is my painting on sale today.  Perfect for a child's room or any grandmother.

Purchase here
100 with 25 rebate

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $99.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  This offer expires on Friday, Nov. 21, 2014 at 12:01 a.m.

Thank you for reading my blog today!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

AK said...

Love the concentration on her face. Great job.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful little girl Carol!...love her expression!